Share This Post
Trampoline Park Injuries
Trampoline parks have increased in popularity across the U.S. Connecticut is no different. They have been found to be the fastest-growing segment of the amusement park industry and there are more than ten spread across Wallingford, Fairfield County, Hartford, Danbury and Bethel, CT.
Annually, there are approximately 92,000 injuries treated in emergency rooms that were caused by trampolines. With reports of concussions, broken necks, shattered leg bones and one death, some doctors believe that the risks of jumping at these parks outweigh the benefits.
Don’t jump right in
Before visiting any trampoline park, follow these safety tips to minimize the risks for you and your family:
- Before heading out, visit the park’s website. Read their safety information.
- Talk to your children in advance about safety issues.
- When you arrive at the park, read the posted safety information with them.
- Avoid peak hours, especially in the evenings and on weekends and holidays.
- Wear comfortable clothing and leave dangly jewelry at home
- Instruct kids to stay away from larger participants and to avoid crowded situations.
Read more here.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a tramponline accident, contact (203) 332-7700 for a free case evaluation.